NNG Capital Fund
This is NOT a work-from-home position.
Are you an excellent planner and organizer?
We’re hiring an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the team and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date.
Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization.
If this sounds like you, apply below!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus performance bonus potential
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Management Team and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 4+ years of related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, and at times, stressful environment
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software
About NNG Capital Fund
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.