The Paul Lott Group with Keller Williams
Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team in the West Chester, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Agent will focus on selling Real Estate and much less on the management of the team and transactions. The Team Leader is looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will be customer service orientated, work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range is: $38,000 - $42,000 + Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after 60 days
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal (running errands maybe to the bank, office supply store etc.) areas needing assistance
- Primary point of contact for clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Social Media maintenance and content generation (generating and updating Facebook / Instagram / Twitter accounts with new relevant content)
- Event planning
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence, and confirming completion
- Handling client requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Maintaining and building database management system(s)
- Lead management assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team
- Helping clients through the closing process
- Hiring, training, and on-boarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities)
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members
- Lead weekly Team meeting and coordinate Team Scripting Practice
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent
- Real Estate license or ability to obtain upon hire
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude - this person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
- Willing to grow with the company
$38,000 - $42,000 + Bonuses
About The Paul Lott Group with Keller Williams
Our philosophy is simple: Clients Come First.
We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you are not left with an amazing experience, we have not done our job. We don't measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
The Paul Lott Group follows the Keller Williams Belief system to provide our clients complete satisfaction, from the beginning of the process, when we first make a connection, all the way through to closing.