Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone who consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team in the West Chester, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Agent will focus on selling Real Estate and much less on the management of the team and transactions. The Team Leader is looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will be customer service orientated, work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal (running errands maybe to the bank, office supply store etc.) areas needing assistance.
- Primary point of contact for clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Social Media maintenance and content generation (generating and updating facebook / Instagram / Twitter accounts with new relevant content).
- Event planning.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence, and confirming completion.
- Handling client requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead management assistance.
- Marketing of listings, business and team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, and onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities).
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping team handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members.
- Lead weekly team meeting and coordinate team scripting practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Real Estate license or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company.
- Salary range is: $38,000 - $42,000 + bonus
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bonuses - considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$38,000 - $42,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.