Shawn Anen Real Estate Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Do you love building and working with systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with always something to work on? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading… We should talk!
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agent. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for clients and their agents to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Salary Range is: $60,000 - $65,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents on the team with tasks
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings - To be done with top-notch customer service
- Assisting clients and helping them to have the BEST EXPERIENCE
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Maintaining and building database management system(s)
- Lead Management Assistance, which includes cultivating leads to clients
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team
- Helping clients through the closing process
- Involved in hiring, training, and onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities)
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities and goals
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members
- Coordinate and/or lead weekly Team meetings and coordinate team training
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Extreme focus on customer service
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; very strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google and Social platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- The candidate will obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse half cost)
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN DO and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents time up to be successful at selling
- Willing to grow with the company
About Shawn Anen Real Estate Group
NJ's Premier Realtor, Shawn Anen, and his team are here to help you achieve all of your real estate goals while providing you with the best service!