RISE Real Estate Group Brokered by EXP
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
$35,000 plus bonus/commission
About RISE Real Estate Group Brokered by EXP
At the RISE Real Estate Group, we value our 'village' and understand the importance of nurturing our network and maintaining friendships. To date, we've helped over 100 clients find their dream home, and many more sell and make a profit. We are growing that number exponentially each day. We are a close-knit team, but have recently grown, and will continue to add new Realtors in Virginia and across the US.