Executive Assistant and Team Manager
A top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Troy, MI area is looking for an experienced executive administrator to assist our busy CEO and Director of Sales (DOS).
With the help of this individual, the CEO and DOS are hoping to focus more on leading the team and selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
Company Culture: We are a fun-loving, high-production real estate business. We are looking for a trendy individual to match our competitive, hungry, and successful attitude. We have a casual dress code and value mindset over tradition. Happy hours, monthly team-bonding events, and use of the “chill-areum” with free espressos will become part of your life here. If you are looking for a non-traditional work environment where you can really make a difference through hard work, apply today!
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented executive environment as an administrative assistant to high level corporate officers.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, calendaring, travel, corporate correspondence, real estate systems like CRMs, MLS, Realcomp, Communication tools, G-Drive, etc.
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, level headed, solution oriented, self-starter, leadership qualities, efficient, productive, works well with a team.
- Advanced Marketing in social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
- Real estate license in Michigan (can acquire within first 30 days of work).
Salary Range is: $40,000 + Bonus, Paid Time Off (PTO), Rapid growth potential
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.