Executive Assistant to Lorraine Jordan, CEO
We currently have an opening to be an EA to a dynamic visionary CEO. The vision is to collaborate, share and empower the world. Lorraine is passionate about high standards in the real estate industry and wealth creation.
You’re going to up the game. You’re excited to do the PR work through social platforms, podcasts, speaking, training, and retreats to increase our reach and impact.
You will be a leadership-minded individual with a track record of growth and winning! This position is not a stepping stone to another position, it's an exciting and fulfilling career. You will work closely together and have incredible respect for each other as you work as a team.
You must have strong leadership skills and are someone that always goes the extra mile and leads by example.
You love a fast-paced, energized work environment and have the desire and ability to grow multiple companies simultaneously with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are a strong implementor. You ask great questions to gain clarity and will take broad ideas from the CEO and run with projects, taking the concept all the way through to implementation. You’re passionate about marketing always keeping ROI top of mind. You are able to effectively manage upwards, handle confidential information with great discretion, and be able to anticipate needs and preferences. You’re a ninja when it comes to effective scheduling triage. This is not a job it's a mission. You take the initiative to go above and beyond regularly thinking of how improvements can be made before execution. You want to be part of something more. Something that impacts lives and creates opportunities. You are kind and excited about making a difference.
You live to WOW!
Compensation is $50,000 - $60,000
Must have a reliable vehicle to train into Midland Office once a week.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage upwards
- Handle confidential information with great discretion
- Able to anticipate needs and preferences
- Understanding of budgeting and ability to read financial documents
- Intermediate social media skills
- Able to perform effective scheduling triage
- Assist in running and leading multiple businesses as part of daily duties
- Ability to switch tasks quickly while staying focused on a task or project until it is done
- Require a strong mix of hard skills and soft skills
- Ability to research and develop a book launch strategy
- Growth of team and businesses by 20% in the next calendar year, and years after
- Work with Executive(s) to identify the top 20% and revisit this monthly to monitor shifting priorities
- Take care of ANYTHING that is not in the Executives' 20%
- Manage multiple businesses
- All vacations, training, travel, and personal appointments booked and organized
- Monitor/respond to the Executive cell phone and email, reducing time spent to less than 1 hour/day
- Attend team meetings and contribute to the growth of the office and yourself
- Support and coordinate new business initiatives
- Assist in creating and documenting the system initiatives
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the Executive
- Travel with Executive and help direct team members to ensure that any projects get implemented
- Travel with the Executive and funnel any potential recruits or business to the appropriate department
- Help Executive ‘always be recruiting’, by calling and bringing talented individuals to sit down with and get to know to see if they are a proper fit for the team
- Screening of all positions, where the Executive is only sitting down with the best of the best
- Write and manage contracts as required
- Track 30-60-90 for all new employees holding them accountable for completion
- Manage Cloud Tech for all training materials ensuring that are easily accessible and organized
- Review expenses monthly and ensures we are using everything we are paying for
- Review and Approve Payroll from the COO every two weeks
- Create and manage a cloud platform for tracking all goal trackers and conversations for key leaders
- Work with accounting and review/approve expenses/discrepancies for all companies for the month end
- Schedule and ensure that Executive(s) and Financial Controller meet monthly to review financials
- Maintain a NET 20 producing agent count in the office - minimum 5 deals per quarter
- Assist Executive in top grading 20 agents (getting better and better agents)
- Keep Executive informed of any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Schedule and confirm all appointments and meetings
- Respond to all voicemails and emails by the end of the day
- Book teaching engagements for travel for the Executive and any team members
- Find and schedule public speaking and podcast opportunities
- Ensure all tracking systems provide the appropriate data the Executive needs
- Love on and support our top agents and leaders
- Keep files on all team members and ensure that every team member has to date and accurate contract in place
- Previous experience required
- Real Estate and Investing experience is considered an asset
- Executive Assistant experience is an asset
$50,000 - $60,000
About Freedom REPs
Freedom Real Estate Partners is a full-service operations real estate platform that partners with the top 1% of Canadian agents and teams by helping expand their profitability, value proposition, wealth-building opportunities, unique local brand, and ultimately their freedom.
At Freedom, we empower top Canadian realtors to live out their purpose and build a legacy through scalable, sustainable, and profitable real estate businesses.
Our Vision is to build a community of leaders that embraces the pursuit of freedom and provides incredible opportunities for our people to grow, achieve their dreams, and live epic lives.
Freedom Reps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and respect applications from a diverse workforce. Freedom Reps will work with you to ensure reasonable accommodations are extended to meet your needs, for you to participate in the process