Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
About FOR Energy
We work to develop all our team members personally, professionally, and financially through tested and proven principles. We are a 5 Star Company with 5 Star Values.