The Insurance Store
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Executive Personal Assistant to support the leadership team of The Insurance Store. This exceptional candidate must be willing to go above and beyond in all situations and be expected to be the right-hand man/woman to the team. This person will thrive in fast-paced environments and be comfortable with feedback and growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate their ability to push the owner closer to achieving their goals.
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunity
- Provide daily briefings for the leadership team each morning on calendar, tasks, and priorities
- Create systems and processes to manage the reminders and outreach necessary to meet the team’s relationship goals
- Assist and support the team in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Manage the team’s calendar to coordinate all work meetings and calls, including video conferencing, corporate meetings, and large team events
- Research and coordinate business travel, including RSVPs, flight details, accommodations, transportation, meals/reservations, itineraries, meeting rooms, directions, etc. Ensure the executive has all important details easily accessible, in a detailed travel logistics memo
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Be prompt and responsive to calendar requests. When priorities change quickly, respectfully communicate to those affected and seamlessly move meetings. Quickly move on to scheduling important engagements and politely decline or delegate invitations when appropriate
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Manage deadlines and relationships with clients
- Organize and systemize physical and digital file systems
- Help/assist with marketing and social media tasks
- Customer service, updating clients, and answering phones
- 2 years of Executive Assistant work experience
- College graduate preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, and history of taking ownership of multiple projects, duties, and assignments – with a commitment to excellence in all areas of the role
- Proactive; following up on open items, anticipating issues, closing loops on pending requests
- Critical thinker able to anticipate needs, pivot quickly and proactively address challenges
- Results-oriented and has the ability to take charge when needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and video conferencing (Microsoft Teams, Zoom). As well as Google Suite.
- Experience with project management apps and org chart software
- Work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Tech-savvy. Curiosity in learning new processes, tools, and technologies
- Discretion and confidentiality.
$55,000 - $65,000
About The Insurance Store
Executive and charitable couple in Temecula. We own and manage several businesses. We love to give back, entertain, socialize, travel, and have fun. We have a work-hard-play-hard mentality and truly enjoy our full life. As we partner with great support staff, we can continue to grow our businesses and life together. We are high achievers and have high expectations for those who work with us. We love to surround ourselves with superstar standouts and we are looking for one to partner with us.