Your Realty Leverage
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! This individual will move quickly, have a high sense of urgency, and flourish in a marketing/administrative support role.
In addition to being highly organized and having a can-do attitude, this individual will professionally manage the CEO’s calendar, travel, communication and events. It is imperative that they are able to remain calm in high-stress situations and present a confident, polished demeanor.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best coaches in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed.
- Manage calendar and scheduling for CEO’s clients, meetings, and coaching sessions
- Coordinate all travel, maintain itineraries, and register for events
- Communicate on CEO’s behalf to clients, employees, and professional contacts
- Marketing and branding of YRL and CEO
- Create and maintain marketing campaigns while continuously implementing new branding ideas and strategies
- Prepare spreadsheets and expense reports
- Run errands and be proactive with all CEO’s professional needs
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the CEO
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from CEO, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- 2+ years experience working for a CEO or entrepreneur
- Proven marketing and branding experience measurable results
- Technologically savvy/able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of CEO
- A true professional, who supports the CEO in achieving their goals
- Applicant must be located in Tampa or vicinity, but this is a telework position without an office setting
About Your Realty Leverage
At Your Realty Leverage, we are experts in identifying and placing talent in real estate offices across the nation because we have personally worked in the real estate business. This background, when combined with our added expertise in the career consulting and training, delivers long-term results for a successful career in real estate.
We will ensure that you are prepared for your career in real estate. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. has created customized training programs, consultative coaching, and will prepare you for success through our exclusive career visioning process.