Top producing Real Estate Network is seeking an Executive Assistant who is organized, responsible and a great team player! The ideal candidate will possess great critical thinking skills and flexibility.
· Daily tracking of numbers and presenting scoreboards
· Problem solving and critical thinking
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
· Receive and service all incoming calls
· Event coordinating
· Coordinate monthly contests and giveaways
· Schedule and confirm agent appointments
· Prepare consultation documents for Agent appointments
· Run documents/packages to/from clients
· Retrieve signage/store signage from storage locker
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Valid Driver’s License
· Reliable vehicle for transportation
· Must be able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
We are a tight knit, entrepreneurial, success oriented team of highly skilled real estate professionals with a passion for delivering the highest levels of service possible and making their client’s real estate dreams a reality.
We’re looking to get in business with the right person who is interested in a CAREER in real estate.