IF YOU DON’T LOVE SERVING SOMEONE, OR YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS AN ASSISTANT DO NOT APPLY. Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agent. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
Paid time off and bonus potential after 6 months
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agent needs done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table.
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer-related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed.
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time.
- College Degree or equivalent
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement). If not licensed you will be required to obtain a license within the first 90 days of employment. The team will reimburse you for this once you pass.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- “Can-do” attitude Positive attitude and Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists and Highly Organized and Highly Responsive.
- Tech Savvy and social media experience preferred.
- Must have Reliable Personal Transportation.
$45,000 - $60,000 salary plus bonus potential
About Sahar Khatib
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. KW is the largest real estate franchise in number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019 It is operated by a holding company named KWx which was formed in 2020. Don't wait, apply to this great opportunity today!