Len Schwartz Real Estate
Need Dynamo Executive Assistant to Supercharge Business Growth
- Are you looking for a career that challenges you intellectually, professionally, and technologically?
- Are you a quick study who thrives on learning and mastering new skills?
- Do you have exceptional organizational and creative problem-solving skills?
- Are you very comfortable with technology, the internet, and social media?
- Do you work well under pressure and enjoy managing many projects at once?
- Are you looking for a career that will expand with you in a supportive, dynamic, and growth-oriented environment?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we may have a fabulous opportunity for you. This position is in the exciting and ever-changing field of real estate but the applicant need not have prior experience in the field. You simply need to be willing and anxious to learn.
- Location: Stamford, CT
- This job is a full-time position but the hours are not always 9 am - 5 pm
- Excellent references will be important in the hiring process
- The ability to follow instructions and detail orientation will be important for the hiring process and the position
Executive Assistant Job Standards
- This Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be a builder
- This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual should exhibit some drive and desire to influence, however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability
- This Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater levels of success, and growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent's business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency
- The hiring lead agent has a strong desire to be "cutting edge" in his approach to marketing and team management. As such, his Executive Assistant will need to be quite comfortable with technology and will need to be able to pick up new technology systems with ease. The position will include elements of website maintenance (not programming), social media management, written and video blogging and v-mail
- In addition to maintaining and overseeing daily operations, the Executive Assistant is an individual looking to grow into a leader on the team, and foster the team’s long-term expansion efforts. This individual will be responsible for holding the lead agent and team members accountable for completing priority tasks that will allow for expansion and will place greater importance on adhering to the systems over appeasing team members
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support to support future expansion
- Oversee all buyer and seller contracts through closing
- Implement, maintain and update online lead generation systems including websites, social media sites, blogging sites, and video sites
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling client inquiries or issues
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Hold the lead agent and members of the team accountable for completing priorities
Regular Work Activities
- System development, implementation, and management
- The Internet site and media management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Manage mailings: email and USPS
- Financial management
Contacts and Interactions
- Lead Agent - daily
- Other Realtors - regularly
- Partner Vendors - as appropriate (attorneys, lenders, inspectors, etc.)
- Clients - regularly
- Office associates - as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Tech-savvy (ability to pick up new technology systems is a must)
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning-based aptitude (desire to learn new systems/ideas)
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of service experience, and/or
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience, and/or
- 3 - 5 years of professional business experience
- Experience with social media, blogging, and/or internet marketing is a plus
- Real estate license or experience NOT required, but we will help you get your license during the course of employment
- The candidate must have a car for the job (and a driver’s license of course)
If you feel you are the right person for this opportunity, and the opportunity is right for you, please submit the following:
- Cover letter or email (why you are interested in this position)
Job Type: Full-time
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$50,000 - $60,000
About Len Schwartz Real Estate
After more than 20 years as a professional in Marketing Services, Len decided to take an exciting new direction in his career. He's had years of experience marketing top brands like American Express, McDonald's, and M&M Mars. Now it's time for him to use his creativity and extensive experience to market and sell your home...or his negotiation and client service skills to find and help you purchase (or rent) a home.
His clients say he has keen attention to detail and a reputation for exceptional customer service. He is proud of his record in business and looks forward to putting it to work for you