Jodi Boxer Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Stamford, CT area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Day-to-day customer care.
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Help clients throughout the listing and closing process.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Build implement and manage all systems for seller's, buyer's, lead generation, database management, information management, and back office support.
- Maintain Operations Manual.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage client events.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members and any additional Administrative Staff accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
$50,000 - $60,000 base salary
About Jodi Boxer Real Estate
Jodi is a seasoned residential Real Estate team leader. Jodi runs her business out of Keller Williams and is looking for the right hand to help take her business to the next level.