Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Stamford, CT area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Day-to-day customer care.
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Help clients throughout the listing and closing process.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Build implement and manage all systems for seller's, buyer's, lead generation, database management, information management, and back office support.
- Maintain Operations Manual
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage client events.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members and any additional Administrative Staff accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Social media experience preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$43,000 - $50,000 + Bonus Potential, PTO, Rapid Growth Potential and Much More!
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.