Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Executive Personal Marketing Assistant
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Keep personal brand on social media up to date and moving forward
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
$14-$18 per hour depending qualifications
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the #1 real estate team in the state of Missouri, with a proven track record of providing exceptional real estate and property management services to its clients. Our Core Focus is Changing Lives, and we are seeking a highly-skilled, dedicated, and motivated individual to join our team and contribute to our mission.