Mark It SOLD Realty
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true professional who is a visionary and is driven by results and exemplary service.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings activation and listing maintenance
- Sign and lockbox placement
- Home Value Reports
- Bi-weekly seller calls
- Responsible for inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Responsible for communication with sellers and validation of listing details
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up
- Social Media & Email Marketing
- Event and fundraising planning
- Manage database and assist with setting up daily lead generation activities.
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Real Estate, mortgage or escrow experience preferred
- Willingness to obtain Missouri Real estate license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MARK IT SOLD REALTY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION, ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.
$29,000 with bonus potential
About Mark It SOLD Realty
Our Promise is to be a diligent student of the real estate market, know and interpret past and current local market data and trends, allowing us to help our clients negotiate the best sales price or list price no matter if they are purchasing a new home, or selling their current home. We have systems in place to keep them informed, and amazing team members who all have the same goals.