We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality and energy, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our real estate transactions from pended-to-closing. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed and task-oriented individual to manage the real estate transaction details.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. Personality and drive is everything to us! As you grow and succeed in the role, you may have limitless opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income!
- Manage all buyer and seller transactions from accepted offer to close
- Manage post-closing systems
- Keep lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, and paying bills
- Implement projects from agents as needed
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office supplies and equipment
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, and referrals, track sources of business and keep team numbers on track
- Manage calendars and appointments for multiple team members
- Upload listings into the MLS system
- Consult and provide customer service for clients, negotiate inspection responses, and handle all closing issues
- System and information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor Relationships
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong consultation and customer service skills
- Service-based attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and without direction
- Detail-oriented and an enjoyment of completely a large volume of tasks
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
$40,000 - $45,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.