Triv Team @ Keller Williams Living
The Triv Team is looking for a dedicated and driven Executive Assistant to add to our growing real estate business. In addition, our executive assistant will also take on the responsibility of our team's hiring and marketing. Our goal is for this individual to be the right hand to the business leader and help them grow our family of real estate companies.
We want to surround ourselves with people that will take our business to the next level.
We also need help strategizing, creating, and sharing the opportunities and services we provide through marketing and branding on social media, youtube, and beyond.
- Manage email and correspondence and communication with our operational leader
- Managing the operational leader's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Assist with project management
- Conduct research
- Help the business leader with personal tasks
- Perform minor accounting tasks like paying bills, etc.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Send gifts
- Coordinate and review personal and confidential details
- Assist with ad hoc requests
- Create recruiting and marketing strategies to help our companies grow
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Build a strategy to funnel content and drive leads
- Help build a brand for each company and parent company
- Track analytics and run reports
- Help build out recruiting process
- Post and advertise job openings
- Manage database and pipeline management
- Plan and assist with career nights
- Sort through applicants and follow up
- Schedule interviews
- Check references and order background checks
- Help create presentations
- Help create content for coaching and training opportunities
- Assist with onboarding of agents and launching new locations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all the social media platforms
- Create, schedule, and post content across social media platforms and youtube
- Engage with and respond to followers depending on the platform
- Grow social media following
- Regularly update profiles
- Run ads across platforms
Events, Webinars, and Podcasts
- Help to schedule guests and build content for webinars
- Convert webinar video audio into a podcast and promote
- Help put on events
- Take photos and/or record videos at all events to share on social media and youtube
- Help brainstorm content and schedule editorial calendar with videographer and on-screen talent
- Help film some video with a phone for IG Stories, Reels TikTok, etc.
- Build YouTube page with subscribers
- Post videos that we’ve created across websites and social media
- Increase viewership
- Use call to actions to increase traffic to other social media and websites
- Build and/or rebuild websites
- Develop a strategy to drive traffic to websites including SEO, ads, landing pages, blogs, IDX feeds, social media, etc.
- Track analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
Email and Print
- Create internal and external newsletters for team recruiting and marketing
- Advise on necessary promotional materials
- Similar executive assistant work experience required
- 1+ years of experience in marketing preferred
- An avid user of social media
- Enjoy youtube and video
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Detail-oriented team player and technologically savvy
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Triv Team @ Keller Williams Living
About the Team
Keller Williams Living & The Trivisonno Team – Changing Lives Through Home Ownership.
We are a passionate real estate company built on training, coaching, integrity, customer service and life-changing results. We focus on bettering the lives of our clients and creating lives worth living and businesses worth owning for everyone on our team - all while having FUN!
As a full-service real estate team doing business in Northeast Ohio, we sell anywhere from Perry to Sheffield Lake and in between. We’re expanding our business all across the region! Come and grow with us, the possibilities are endless.
The Trivisonno team was ranked in the top 1% of all realtors in the MLS and country.