Our Home Enterprises
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork - Assume the Best - Own It
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Visit our youtube channel and let us know what makes you a good fit.