HouseHack Seattle Team at Compass
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive/Marketing Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Seattle area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks.
The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. This role will be hybrid work from home. The ideal candidate must be within 1 hour of the Seattle area.
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Creating and improving processes to help the business run more efficiently.
- Maintaining and improving database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately via phone, email, and other correspondence.
- Managing dates and deadlines throughout the transaction process.
- Scheduling meetings/appointments and meeting or assisting with deadlines.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization.
- Must LOVE to-do lists and scheduling calendar appointments.
- Willingness to read and self-educate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Office applications(Word and Excel).
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable answering phones and communicating with clients.
- Assertive, resourceful, and not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Customer service focus.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- The candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse).
- This person must have a Can and Will Do attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About HouseHack Seattle Team at Compass
Our team’s mission: Help our clients reach their financial and lifestyle goals using the power of Real Estate and Real Estate Investing. You’ll be working with and supporting a team of agents highly experienced in Real Estate Investing, including HouseHacking, Airbnb (Short Term Rentals), Traditional Rentals, “BRRRR”, and Off-Market properties. If you love (or are interested in learning about!) Financial Independence, Early Retirement, Investing, and Building Wealth you’ll fit right in.
As a team, we believe in holding each other accountable, blowing away expectations, shattering limitations, and taking each and every opportunity to turn our clients into raving fans. Our team’s “startup” mentality means that there are many opportunities for personal development and career growth, while our partnership with Compass, the technology leader in Real Estate, means that you’ll have the tools and support you need to succeed.