Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true tech-savvy professional who is detailed, and a self-starter committed to nurturing the needs of clients.
Beautiful office setting located across from a waterfront park. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Update, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee all contracts through closing. Remove as much clutter and static to allow for the executive to focus on listing, selling, negotiating, and prospecting.
- Update and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Team attitude, learning based, and a desire to assist in company growth.
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listing activation and listing maintenance.
- Ability to work well independently in a busy team environment & maintain calm under pressure.
- Sign and lockbox placement and management
- Bi-weekly seller calls
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, understand the importance of discretion, diplomacy, and doing things right the first time.
- Responsible for inputting listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system.
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval.
- Responsible for communication with sellers and validation of listing details.
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up.
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Real Estate License Preferred or willing to obtain a license.
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Technology savvy
- Has the ability to represent the Company with professionalism and integrity
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Prioritizes doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
$36,000 - $48,000
About Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
We are celebrating 30 years in managing vacation rentals, guiding our guests for their stay, and representing buyers and sellers with their real estate needs, all while being involved in our local communities. We pride ourselves on being a locally owned and operated company. We treat our clients like they are part of our family.