Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Realtors Keller Williams)
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
Did we mention? In addition to our compensation package, we offer:
- Monthly medical stipend
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Assists CEO in growth and vision in all business ventures.
- Represents the CEO internally and externally.
- Acts as liaison for CEO.
- Enjoys fast-paced environment.
- Manages calendar, travel, attend meetings, handles critical responsibilities.
- Supports CEO in managing personal life.
- Assists in completing projects and special assignments.
- Manages email correspondence.
- Occasional travel may be necessary.
- Must be detail-oriented- no exceptions.
- Skilled in writing emails, drafts, etc.
- High sense of urgency.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Previous Executive Assistant experience, or similar, is a MUST
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Excel PowerPoint, and Microsoft word proficient
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- High sense of urgency
- Must have excellent phone and follow up skills
- Well-groomed appearance is necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must type 65wpm or better
- High attention to detail
- Highly accountable personality
- Wants to grow
- 2-year commitment minimum - long term preferred
$50,000 - $55,000
About Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Realtors Keller Williams)
Bustos Real Estate has amazing opportunities in the Salt Lake area! We are seeking dynamic, and friendly professionals to join our high-performing team!
We take pride in our three core values:
- Setting higher standards
- Fail forward
We believe in providing an unbelievable client experience, and everything we do revolves around fulfilling that experience.
If you are passionate about growth and appreciate a good challenge, then we invite you to join our team!