Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
$47,000 - $68,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
Our Mission: We Help Families Build Wealth Through Real Estate.
Our Vision: We enable agents, staff, and partners to do what they want when they want, with whom they want for however long they want. Everyone will earn the freedoms they describe that they want.
- Always do the right thing
- Always give the best you can
- Always show others you care
- Always embrace hard work
- Always come from contribution
- Always come from curiosity
- Always come with solutions
- Always has high integrity
- Always be a team player
Learn About Us: