Linda Lee for Keller Williams Carmel Valley/Del Mar
IF YOU DON’T LOVE SERVING SOMEONE, OR YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS AN ASSISTANT DO NOT APPLY.
A forward-thinking, progressive real estate company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our top-producing agent and her team. It is a plus if this person speaks Chinese as well but that is not a requirement. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agents to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Salary Range is: $60,000 - $70,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Stipend Benefits
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Supporting the agent with any and all tasks that the lead agent needs to be done, including some personal assistant duties like scheduling outside appointments or travel.
- Providing fiduciary service to all sellers and buyers from the start of the process until signing at the closing table.
- Communicating regularly with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supporting the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assisting the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Maintaining and delivering signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Helping with the marketing of the listings using print, email, and social media.
- Scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs, and closings as needed.
- Developing and implementing systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Developing and maintaining all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Managing 30+ transactions at one time.
- Outstanding organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly.
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once.
- Independent worker to support a team and appropriately manage time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Customer service focus.
- The candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (For administrative purposes, and agent will reimburse).
- Comfortable handling strong personalities.
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists.
- Social media and marketing experience are a plus!
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their agents up to sell.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Linda Lee for Keller Williams Carmel Valley/Del Mar
Linda began real estate in 2002 and has been tirelessly serving her clients ever since. With over 19 years of real estate experience, a passion for global travel (over 120+ countries and a Century Travelers Club member!), and ongoing community service, Linda, has been a San Diegan for the past 38+ years. She serves clients both at home and abroad and tirelessly matches customers with homes no matter what the client's location or need. Additionally, Linda's ability to speak, read and write Chinese is a tremendous advantage for clients who use her services.
The real estate team is well-equipped to service International and Domestic clients. We speak English, Mandarin, Chinese, and Taiwanese. We work diligently and efficiently to represent our clients throughout all stages of their real estate purchase or sale.