Lepe Tendwell Properties
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? We should probably talk!
Executive & Marketing Assistant needed for a successful team in the San Diego area. With the help of this individual, the team is hoping to focus more on selling and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team. This position will be an integral part of the operations team and requires precision and creativity at the same time. This person will serve as a great first impression and will be the point person for the team.
The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
- Benefits negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Support clients through the listing process.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for each listing.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Develop, implement, manage and execute new and ongoing social media plans.
- Develop and/or maintain monthly newsletters, ongoing drip campaigns, team website/blog, product marketing of listings and agents including e-blasts and direct mail.
- Nurture and enhance relationships with past client databases as well as new clients through events, cards, gifts, and more.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Must be creative and coachable with a strong ability to follow direction
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their agents up to sell.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Lepe Tendwell Properties
With over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, we are ranked in the Top 1% out of San Diego County. On average, our team helps about 85 families either buy or sell real estate throughout the year and we take pride in that! We are a 24/7 type of business and client needs are always the top priority.