Sean Henricksen Law Firm
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting a criminal defense attorney with administrative duties such as contacting clients, downloading discover from the county portal, answering phone calls, and assisting with editing videos. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Answering and making calls from clients and prospective clients
- Scheduling Meetings
- Keeping the calendar up to date
- Editing videos for Youtube and editing audio for podcast
- Creating Transcriptions
- Other duties that arise from time to time
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- The biggest qualification is that you have a positive personality and you make people feel cared for. Our clients are going through a difficult time in their lives. You must be able to make them feel that we care for them.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Sean Henricksen Law Firm
We are a quickly growing criminal defense firm in San Antonio. We help good people, like you, avoid the devastating consequences of criminal charges. When I was in my early 20s, I was arrested for DWI. Despite my case being dismissed, my attorney could have done a better job letting me know what to expect and answering my questions. I know what our clients are going through and I want them to have a better experience than I had.