Law Office of Eden Rose Brown
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our Owner and other attorneys. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Review and file all Attorney’s incoming/outgoing correspondence including email, voicemail, and physical documents
- Triage the Owner’s mail and email
- Manage attorney calendars and ensure time is blocked for personal milestones, events activities; team meetings; marketing activities, financial control reviews, client work, billing, and strategic planning
- Remind attorneys of important tasks and deadlines; assure attorneys have the documents and resources needed for upcoming meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodations, appointments, conference calls, and meetings; register attorneys for CLE, workshops, and other events
- Facilitate and ensure communications with clients, staff, referral sources, and other parties as instructed by attorneys
- Maintain organization of electronic and physical files.
- Assist the attorneys and other administrative team members with projects and run errands as requested
- Keep attorney offices neat and organized
- Assure attorney follow up with clients who contact them directly
- Prepare and arrange for delivery of correspondence
- Other tasks as assigned
- Painstakingly organized and passionate about taking care of people
- Thorough and independent: gets things done in a professional manner without burdening the Owner unless necessary
- Extremely pro‐active in supporting administration and operations
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Positive: has a “can do” attitude, knowing that any issues that arise can be overcome, solved, eradicated, left behind, gotten around, and just plain taken care of!
- Discrete and trustworthy: knows how to handle confidential matters
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent and effective communicator – uses tact and diplomacy
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel) and able to learn quickly
$18 - $23 hourly
About Law Office of Eden Rose Brown
At The Law Office of Eden Rose Brown our practice is devoted to serving our clients throughout Salem and Portland Oregon in estate planning, asset protection, planning for minor children and planning for pets. The foundation of our practice is delivering outstanding service that our clients expect and deserve.