Locke Your Loan
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
$18 - $23 hourly
About Locke Your Loan
At Locke Your Loan, our clients are our passion. My team and I have over 25 years of experience in the mortgage world and I started Locke Your Loan in 2017. The company is a full-service broker that provides more than just loan options — we meet all of our client's needs, are available every step of the process, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are placed in a house that they can call home. We provide a full client experience, a wide variety of home financing, refinancing, low fees, and the best rates possible at the time of application. We set meaningful, aggressive goals that we pursue EVERY day. My team and I accomplish those goals by foreseeing and overcoming obstacles and finding a way to WIN on their behalf.