Susan Bai Real Estate
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking, Residential Real Estate Agent in the northern New Jersey area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like she does.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table.
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings, both print and social media.
- Handles all social media marketing and leads from Facebook, Linked in and Instagram.
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed.
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media marketing experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Candidate will obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company.
Salary Range is: $40,000 - $50,000
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
Rapid growth potential
$40,000 - $50,000 + bonus potential
About Susan Bai Real Estate
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. They claimed to be the largest real estate franchise in the number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019 It is operated by a holding company named KWx which was formed in 2020.