The Falcon Group
If you don’t love serving someone, or you don’t love going above and beyond as an assistant do not apply.
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Agent is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work directly alongside them. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like a match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agent needs to be done - this could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments, and more
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing
- Responsible for helping with the marketing of the listings
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer-related including attending inspections, walkthroughs, and closings as needed
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time
- Plan and host Real Estate events on weekends
- Create marketing collateral (flyers, marketing posts, etc)
- Run analytic reports to serve as content for videos or for creating marketing posts on social media
- Create and manage YouTube channel
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement). If not licensed you will be required to obtain a license within the first 90 days of employment. The team will reimburse you for this once you pass
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office, and project management software
- Social media experience IS IMPERATIVE
- “Can-do” attitude
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists
$45,000-$50,000 + bonus opportunity
About The Falcon Group
Amrita is a go-getter with a can-do attitude and a smile that lights up a room. She got her first job at the age of 8 and has worked her way through school, undergrad, and graduate at Uconn and Pace University. For over a decade she worked in Marketing at The New York Times but was always smitten by Real Estate, and owns investment properties of her own. She worked with various levels of management to secure funding, closely managed the project budgets, and managed the cross-functional teams and vendors to deliver the products to meet her customers' needs. She negotiated her own contracts across the various vendors, giving her deeper insight into how to negotiate the best deal. If you want to be a part of a Real Estate business that engages with the community and cares deeply for customer service, apply today!