We are looking for the perfect, dynamic team member to tie all of the sections of our team together in a productive and effective way so that we may grow into new opportunities as a work family. We call it "Divide and Conquer" because work/life balance and family are very important to us.
The Executive Assistant will support the Branch Manager and be responsible for a broad range of general administrative and coordinator duties for the Team as a whole in an incredibly fast-paced and time-sensitive business. This position will require initiative, judgment, independent decision-making and customer service skills. The professional in this position must project warmth, urgency, and enthusiasm toward internal and external visitors. This person will be a proactive member of the team by volunteering and participating in events and committees while providing input, and suggestions and nurturing the company brand by tending to clients with a high level of customer service.
- Answer, screen route telephone calls and emails and use appropriate telephone/email etiquette and relationship building skills
- Assists in responses to internal/external guests including letters, phone calls and coordination of in-person meetings
- Serve as a Loan Officer partner and assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes of referral partners, marketing program enrollment assistance for referral partners, and client experience management of current, future and past clients.
- Must have the ability to incorporate creative approaches to various projects by taking initiative and working independently.
- Manage the calendars of everyone on the team and bring attention to appointment conflicts.
- Prepare reports and/or special projects and events, which may include data collection, coordination, final copy preparation of marketing and promoting materials, and marketing department requests, etc.
- Monitor and respond to all inquiries from referral partners and clients in a courteous and professional manner within 4 business hours of the team receiving the call/email/text, with a high level of ownership.
- Become an expert with the provided CRM and be meticulous about entering clients and referral partner data in order to communicate with everyone effectively and accurately
- Develop team meeting agenda's and effectively use provided technology tools to ensure a consistent, integrated and comprehensive system of communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Quick learner or resourcefulness skills
- Out of the box thinker
- Hunger for learning new skills
- Interested in growing and earning promotions
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills
About USA Mortgage
At USA Mortgage, our mission is the relenting pursuit of perfection. We pride ourselves on the lending excellence and the superior level of service that our status as a mortgage bank enables us to provide. Our ongoing success is driven by our strategy to deliver our clients a level of service unrivaled in the mortgage industry. We recognize that people are our competitive advantage. That’s why we put so much emphasis ensuring that USA Mortgage is a great place to work.