The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
Busy professional, coach, speaker, and trainer seeking an experienced administrative/personal assistant to work full time. Seeking a highly detailed, loyal, trustworthy Executive Assistant / Director of Growth. Must have a customer service, can-do attitude with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time. Day-to-day activities include managing email, calendar, client interaction on the phone, or video, tracking multiple sales milestones in a project management system and Salesforce CRM, organizing the distribution of gifts to clients and referral partners, utilizing technology for communication on sales projects, and ongoing communications, and responding to customer service inquiries. Tracking expenses and reporting of expenses in systems. Attending all marketing and systems calls to capture action items and takeaways to hold all participants responsible.
We are seeking a team member with a servant’s heart, great attitude, and commitment to serving and who can be the CEO’s “right hand”. Must be insanely organized, willing to learn, and have great written/oral communication skills, strong customer service skills, technology skills, and a can-do, will-do attitude with no job too small.
Top 3 Skills:
- You embrace technology
- You can manage multiple projects at one time.
- You have exceptional organizational skills.
- Client scheduling and communication, customer inquiries, and follow-up
- Handle personal items as needed
- Schedule CEO’s personal and business appointments
- Basic marketing tasks, social media posting, and tracking
- Help with technology challenges- problem solver
- Ability to research solutions quickly and efficiently
- Works closely with CEO to stay on task daily with updates and follow up
- Assisting with any task to make the CEO’s life easier and seamless
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize as needed.
- Manage event planning and events
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Must have experience in managing a high-volume calendar and be proficient at client scheduling and communication, customer emails, and follow-up
- Must have great oral and written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and genuinely possess a proactive, “can-do attitude” to work collaboratively with a small but dynamic team
- Must work as a team player, work exceptionally well with others, and have an attitude of gratitude. We are a team first!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong digital literacy with proficiency in software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, PowerPoint, Zoom, Canva, and knowledge of graphic apps is a plus
- Support Social Media content to help build social presence and brand. Use and knowledge of Zoom for recording videos for online training, social posts, etc.
- Great people and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a servant’s heart and a "can-do" attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a trustworthy and reliable self-starter that possesses a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Can independently analyze, summarize, and make recommendations on administrative and project-related activities
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Basic marketing skills are a plus
- Must provide 3 business references
- Be willing to work Eastern time zone
$50,000 depending on experience
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team powered bv Summit Lending is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similarly to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout 14 states and growing. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.