OKC Property Buyers
Executive Assistant - Part-Time
Are you Incredibly Organized??
Does this Describe You??
- You have outstanding attention to detail
- You thrive on being a team player and take pride in contributing to the success of the team
- You juggle multiple tasks, with superb accuracy
- You have exceptional customer service, over the phone and through written correspondence
- You are a positive person who focuses on solutions, not excuses
- You are customer service oriented, always finding win/win situations
If this Sounds Like You…
Then Read On and Apply!
(…this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for!)
We are a real estate investment firm, looking for someone who is proactive, loves diving into projects, working with others; and is interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization.
- Competitive base pay, with performance-based bonuses
- Hands-on training, to ensure you have all the tools you need to be successful
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Transaction Coordination - Document preparation and reconciliation
- Oversee multiple small projects – Documenting and keeping track of which stage each project is currently in
- Coordinate the delivery of direct marketing campaigns and all other marketing materials
- Schedule appointments and follow-up with clients and vendors
- Answering the phone and gathering basic information from caller
- Assist in marketing properties for sale
- Work directly with the owner assisting with all aspects of running a company
- Coordinate owner’s transportation and travel arrangements as needed
- Manage social media accounts
- CRM Management
- Other duties as needed within the scope of administrative duties
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service, over the phone and through written correspondence
- Ability to quickly shift from one task to another, as priorities change
- Ability to keep track of multiple small projects at once, from conception to fruition
- Computer proficiency in Excel, G-Suite, DocuSign, and basic functions of QuickBooks Online (or ability to learn quickly)
- A willingness to learn and be adaptable
- Outstanding time management skills
- Must possess honesty, integrity and trustworthiness to handling confidential information
- Have professional attitude with a “no excuses, only results” mindset
- MUST be comfortable speaking on the phone with clients
- Have a strong sense of urgency
- Must have a phone and computer, with solid internet and ability to work remotely
- Two+ years of previous Administrative Assistant experience (Preferred, but not required)
We look forward to working with you!
About OKC Property Buyers
We are a real estate investment firm that invests out of state. Our goal is to help homeowners who cannot (or will not) sell their homes through the traditional MLS listing process. We take the time to truly understand homeowners’ needs and provide them a stress-free experience, throughout the selling process. Our purpose-driven company has been doing investment deals since 2017. We operate under a unique culture where winning is celebrated, and results are rewarded!
We enjoy a friendly and fun atmosphere while working hard.
The ideal candidate is very detail-oriented, possesses time management skills, and would enjoy assisting the owner in all aspects of running a company. Including overseeing projects from conception to fruition.
They are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others; and is interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below! We look forward to hearing from you!