Our growing National Real Estate is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Executive Assistant to the Director of Expansion and Sales.
They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant experience required.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Compile and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Keep the Director of Expansion informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to leadership team and partners.
- Shall send out daily and weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from the Director of Expansion, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$50,000 - $70,000 Depending on Experience
About Keller Williams
We are one of the nations largest real estate teams with over 200 agent partners in over 25 states in over 115 offices.