Red Door Real Estate Team
This new member will play an important role in managing the CEO's client experience, event planning, errands, overall business organization, and rental property portfolio. Since we are a small office, you may be called upon to help with general office tasks as well.
- Do you take ownership of your work and like to exceed expectations?
- Does the field of real estate interest you?
- Do you have strong analytic and problem-solving skills?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment?
- Are you an organizational superhero?
If you said “Yes!” to these questions, we want you on our team!
This is full-time with a growth opportunity. The work will be a combination of working remotely, North Portland, and Vancouver office. We offer a competitive market salary range in addition to bonuses, retirement plan options, profit sharing, paid time off, cell phone reimbursement, and more.
- Financials & Business Management
- Real Estate Business Management
- Client/Personal Outreach
- Deal Assistance/Organization
- Marketing Assistance
- Property Management
- Office Management
- Run Errands
- 2-4 years prior administrative work experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent writing skills and ability to edit a variety of correspondence and reports
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including, but not limited to: Excel Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Spreadsheet Wiz a huge plus!
- Canva and Adobe Creative Suite would be great!
- Great communication skills and the ability to work independently within a fast-paced team
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through, and the ability to problem-solve
- Flexibility, as priorities will shift frequently
- Detail-oriented and a taskmaster
- Customer Service driven with a detailed focus
- No real estate experience required
About Red Door Real Estate Team
Red Door is a boutique residential real estate team serving Oregon and Washington, and is looking to grow! We are focused on a high level of customer experience and service while having a lot of fun and creatively designing the business to bring joy to clients!