Keller Williams Northeast Realty
Now seeking an AMAZING Full Time Executive Assistant to join a FAST growing real estate team!
Our team has experienced significant growth in the past two years and is now seeking administrative support.
In this position, you would be responsible for being the customer service side of the company. This includes both our clients and the agents on our team. You would also be directly supporting the team owner in their day-to-day operations.
If you enjoy growth, productivity, learning, and being in a fast-moving, thriving environment, this could be the career for you!
Looking to interview and fill this role as soon as possible.
This is a full-time position. Remote options are available. The ideal candidate lives in the Greater Phoenix area or is willing to relocate for some in-person events and activities.
Pay: $31,200 - $50,000 per year
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Social media marketing management including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
- Plan and prepare team events for clients, public and internal
- Establish agent to agent referral partnerships
- Generate business for team through nurturing sphere of influence and own lead generation
- Managing database, clients and documenting and refining systems
- Listing preparation, MLS input, ordering pictures, sign install, lockbox install, emails and communications
- Buyer support, prepare contract docs for buyer signature, manage home search for clients, set up appointments, check status and features of properties, provide schedule of showings, run comparable sold properties, draft offer docs, communicate with buyer and lender for pre-qualification, and take client from contract to close
- Documenting systems and processes and building organization operations manual
- Oversee all aspects of the buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase contract to closing and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Follow the transaction coordination process from contract to close. Begin with an introduction email to all parties and follow the process step by step for every transaction.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process.
- Act as a liaison between the clients, agents, title/escrow companies, and mortgage lenders throughout the transaction with frequent communication
- Communicate and check off check-list regularly with the client to educate them on the transaction process, send reminders, check-in on needs or questions, and provide updates and “next step” expectations
- Coordinate processes with title/escrow, mortgage broker, and agents
- Communicate with the agent consistently throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate to title company throughout the transaction with any and all updates
- Communicate to the lender throughout the transaction with any and all updates. Ensure the lender has complied with timing requirements
- Coordinate inspections, assist in gathering bids and repair estimates, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Manage all contingency deadlines in the contract and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines and contingencies are met
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule and coordinate closings/signings, moving, and possession schedules
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check-in and request a testimonial
- Update and maintain all clients records in the company CRM or database
- Create and implement systems and processes focusing on the creation of more efficient and inexpensive processes that provide consistency, scalability, clarity and customer service
- Assist in new projects, technology implementation, training, hiring and a variety of other initiatives the team would engage
Are you someone who
- Is VERY organized
- Is superb at handling details
- Follows through and does not miss a deadline
- Loyal and hardworking
- Can be given tasks, complete them and be self-accountable to others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small business environment where priorities can change quickly
- Can proactively see issues and growth opportunities in the business and can create and implement solutions
- COMMITTED to learning and self-development
- Have an active real estate license in the state of Arizona
If the above applies to you, you could be a great fit!
$33,280 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Northeast Realty
Adhering to Keller Williams's core values, welcome from a place of contribution and service to others. In order to be our best for others, we pursue the best versions of ourselves through coaching, learning, accountability, and implementation of those things we learn.
Success is not so much a physical experience as it is a personal journey of growth and development. We highly value personal development and improvement, and excellence in other parts of life aside from just career.
We have the systems and tools to help you succeed already. If you can adapt our models initially and bring in your own expertise to develop and improve them, you'll find yourself in a strong start in this career.
If this sounds like something you value, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if you are a great fit for the role and team!