Ian Perler Real Estate Team
IF YOU DON’T LOVE SERVING PEOPLE AT A HIGH LEVEL DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION. If you are not detailed or looking for a position that will grow you do not apply. If you don’t love collaborating with others to find the BEST possible way to do something, do not apply.
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Team is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agents. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agents to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Bonus potential
- Growth potential
- Medical Insurance potential
- Identifying growth opportunities for the team including event planning and management, team meetings, networking. Individual must want to grow and excel in their career in Real Estate
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table. This includes organizing house tours, consultation arrangements and organizing in everything in between
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings. Some field work required
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution. Process Improvements and System Automation is a crucial part of this role
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Estimate of Closing Costs, Buyer Estimate of Closing Costs, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing
- Responsible for marketing Listings online, with printed media and ongoing exposure
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support
- Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time and interacting with the public, vendors partners and other agents support services
- Arranges client/vendor events
- Plans/Executes marketing gifts
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agent needs done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented
- Must have proficiency in working with email, Office and project management software
- Social media experience including client engagement, consistent branding and creating a personality online
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement)
- “Can-do” attitude. Willing to do whatever needs to be done for the team
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists
$40,000 - $50,000
About Ian Perler Real Estate Team
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.