KW Main Line
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for the Leadership team of the #1 real estate brokerage in Philadelphia. With the help of this individual, the Team Leader is hoping to focus more on building the culture of KW Philly, host events, retain our current Agent roster, and recruit new talent to the brokerage. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond. This position is The Anchor of a fast-paced, real estate brokerage.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Help implement the current overall recruiting strategy.
- Conduct pre-interview with new agents.
- Must work as a team to meet weekly/monthly recruiting goals.
- Analyze personal metrics to ensure you are maximizing each opportunity and achieve your individual goals.
- Self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Act as a point of contact for the Growth Team, Director of Agent Services and New Agent Recruit.
- Assisting and supporting the Team Leader in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings, and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Lead Management Assistance
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up to date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude
About KW Main Line