The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate?
The McCann Team is in need of a high energy, positive, results driven professional to manage and execute the team's marketing plans. This will include overseeing each component of the team's marketing plan, implementation and improvement of systems, and managing all lead generation programs and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond to support both the agents and clients from contract to close.
This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with others and alone, in a very fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate their ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. They will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
- Send bi-weekly updates to all active listings through ShowingTime, BrightMLS, and other statistics reporting
- Communicate regularly and handle follow ups with agents and clients
- Follow up as necessary with agents for feedback via phone and email
- Maintain positive relationships before, during and after the closing process
- Create and post social media posts with pictures and updates in various groups on both personal and business pages
- Manage and update the CRM database
- Send mailers through Command for Just listed, Just sold, Geofarming and Open House mailers to neighbors of listings
- Assist the Listing Specialist in coordinating and scheduling necessary elements throughout the showing process
- Maintain and deliver marketing materials and lockbox for each listing
- Help with entire marketing process of the listing from preparation to final product
- Check all systems and complete questionnaire for listing with each room items
- Handling requests and queries appropriately and in a timely manner
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Communicate with lead agents regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Assist and oversee financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, and paying bills
- Implement and improve systems and procedures as needed
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, and referrals; track sources of business; and keep team numbers on track
- Consult assist clients with negotiations and all closing issues
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related Degree
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud based software programs including: CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Service-based attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative problem solving skills
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude, and this person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their agents up to sell
$45,000 - $55,000
About The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Known as one of the best real estate teams in Philadelphia, The Mike McCann Team has built an outstanding reputation for not only being trustworthy but for also going above and beyond to meet our client’s needs. The dynamic and motivated professionals of The Mike McCann Team consistently keep client satisfaction as their primary focus!