Michael Scipione Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the PHILADELPHIA area.
With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and organizing a calendar.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license at some point in the future (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a can and will do attitude.
- This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Salary Range is: $38,000 - $45,000 based on experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period.
- Rapid growth potential.
$38,000 - $45,000
About Michael Scipione Real Estate
Coming from a background with extensive marketing and sales experience in the home improvement industry, Michael feels he has many advantages when it comes to the real estate business. With all of the new technology out there, putting your house up for sale is not just putting a sign up and putting an ad in the Sunday paper anymore. Michael likes to take a pro-active approach rather than a re-active approach.
All in all, whether it be buyers, sellers, or investors, Michael has a strong work ethic and strives to exceed his clients expectations while working around the clock.