Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Do you love serving people and love going above and beyond to support your team and clients? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
We are looking for a motivated, detailed, and organized individual to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and will assist the business with all aspects of the financial planning process, as well as other items that go into running a small business. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will work well with minimal supervision and be goal-oriented, with the main focus being to get the job done and help the team succeed.
This role would be perfect for someone that can take something and run with it. We are looking for a team member that can take the company to a new level, and provide new thoughts, ideas, and inputs that will be valued. It’s a great opportunity for an individual who loves staying busy, getting the job done, and wearing lots of different hats throughout the day on a small, close-knit team.
- Salary up to $65K (based on experience)
- Healthcare stipend
- Retirement benefits
- Bonus potential
- Unlimited growth potential
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Completing, sending, and filing paperwork for the business on a daily basis.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Creating, editing, sending, recording, and filing paperwork for clients.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Ensure sensitive financial documentation is secure and well maintained.
- Quarterback compliance procedures.
- Providing accountability for company leadership, ensuring deadlines are met and goals are achieved.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- Comfortable taking the lead to get the ball rolling and take projects across the finish line
- College degree preferred
- FINRA security licensing is a plus
- Financial services industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This is a full time, in-office position (Monday-Friday, 8:45 am - 5:15 pm)
About Rassler Financial
Rassler Financial is a financial services firm in Philadelphia. Since 2005, we've helped our clients manage their finances and improve long-term success. We are a small, all-female business that believes clients should be more like friends than accounts. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!