The Geddes Team
We’re searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork. If you don't LOVE them do not apply.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building a database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Recruiting training, and onboarding new Agents
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new & current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting & coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen & ongoing training.
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient with Apple systems and Google apps.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Candidate will need to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company.
- Salary Range is: $50,000-$60,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - for referrals brought to the team
- Growth potential
$50,000 - $60,000
About The Geddes Team
The Geddes Team is a top-ranking, Residential Real Estate Team in Philadelphia.