The Geddes Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant / Operations Manager needed for The Geddes Team, a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team in Philadelphia. This individual will be an integral member of the Team assisting with all the back-end/daily administrative tasks, handling business operations as well as marketing duties, so the Agents can focus more on selling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond and will thrive helping the business grow, together.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Recruiting training, & on-boarding new Agents
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new & current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting & coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen & ongoing training.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient with Apple systems and Google apps.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Candidate will need to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company.
- Salary Range is: $40,000 - $45,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid income growth potential
$40,000 - $45,000
About The Geddes Team
The Geddes Team is a top-ranking, Residential Real Estate Team in Philadelphia.