Andrew Gismondi Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for Andrew Gismondi Real Estate in the Philadelphia area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Creating and managing Marketing programs.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Customer Service skills, ability to professionally communicate with clients.
- Strong professional communication skills – written and phone correspondence with clients is required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- Must be willing to attend PA Real Estate Licensure classes
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary: $35,000 - $37,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$35,000 - $37,000+
About Andrew Gismondi Real Estate
Andrew Gismondi Real Estate is a top producing Real Estate group operating outside of the Keller Williams-South Philly Market Center.