Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Founded in March of 2016, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2019. 2020, and 2021, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States at #221.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouse. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.