Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Do you love systems, processes, and procedures? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone who consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service?
Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Philadelphia area.
With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond--just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is NOT a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, look to own their role, and solve problems independently, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client care and communication
- Listing management for seller clients
- Transaction Coordination for buyer and seller clients
- Maintaining database; building database management system(s)
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team, including managing social media accounts, creation of promotional materials, coordinating client appreciation events, maintaining blog, and more
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets
- Lead Management aassistance
- Helping clients through the closing process
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Amazing customer service skills.
- Must be willing to take initiative and handle problems as they arise.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have real estate experience and have worked in one or more of the following systems: TrendMLS, DotLoop, Folio, Google Drive, Zillow, HomeKeepr.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range is: $35,000 - $42,000 + bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$35,000 - $42,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.