Are you a big-picture visionary? Hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Are you someone who consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a dynamic real estate broker in the Pennsauken, NJ area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond--just like other members of this real estate firm.
The right candidate will have 3-5 years of experience taking executed agreements to closing including but not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from acceptance of agreement of sale to Settlement.
- Drafting and editing of documents and correspondence, assuring all content is complete and accurate, and pursuing to completion those requiring approvals or counter-signatures.
- Coordinate title, escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal process when needed.
- Communicate with the sellers, buyers, vendors and co-op agent throughout the closing process.
- Create and verify commissions for all closings/rentals.
- Coordinate necessary inspections and when necessary assist in facilitating repairs or trouble shooting any impediment to closing.
- Submit and maintain all files as directed by broker and managers for file completion and compliance.
- Organize, create and implement policy and procedures to ensure systematic operations.
- All daily business functions of the office.
- Maintain CRM database by importing research data on Sites, Accounts, and Contacts, and adding them to appropriate categories and marketing lists; maintaining data integrity.
- Create Social Media marketing materials, newsletters and flyers.
- Prepare agendas for ALL meetings, including preparing and/or printing necessary support materials for each agenda item.
- Order sales support materials (e.g. yard signs, conference posters and banners, etc.), as well as office supplies. Track inventory.
- Maintain office equipment, which includes telephones, copier, fax machine, postage machine and computers.
- Greet visitors with a friendly and professional attitude.
- 3-5 years real estate experience
- Must be highly organized, efficient and effective
- Must understand and have experience in real estate conveyance process for buyers and sellers
- Must be computer fluent (Micro Soft, Excel, Outlook, Trend MLS, LoopNet, Google Drive) and able to upgrade and update all office functions to create efficiency
- Must be able to work effectively as a manager or director
- Must know the process of contract to close
- Must be a self-starter and work independently
- Must be willing to take on various roles to ensure things get done
- Must be loyal and have an impeccable work ethic
- Most of all, must desire a career with growth potential in Real Estate
- Must respond well to stress and keep calm and professional in all situation
$32,000 - $40,000 + Bonus
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.