Michelle Humes Group
Executive Assistant with Marketing Experience
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO and to help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. Must be completely comfortable documenting the daily activities of team and CEO on Instagram/Instastories/Facebook as well as some general marketing for the team.
If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong social media experience mandatory
$28,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.