Reidy Law Office LLC
Are you interested in being an assistant to our TRIBE? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our owner. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. This also includes domestic duties at the home office including organizing, laundry, cleaning, and anything that frees up the owner’s time. You should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges. This will be a fun opportunity for the right person.
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Organize all aspects of owner’s life including home office.
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Laundry and general cleaning at both offices.
$15 - $20 hourly
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe.