Heather Loper - Keller Williams Alabama Gulf Coast
A top-ranking real estate team in Orange Beach, Alabama is in search of a talented individual to assist with daily operations and lead the team! This role will grow into the Operations Manager. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. We’re looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of the business and become part of the team!
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
- Organization and Management
- Answer phones and direct correspondence
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to insure business growth and referrals from past, current, and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend trainings as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking clients and contracts through closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Plan and execute team building and client events
- Build relationships with teams, agents, and clients
- Support team leads and implement their vision
- Acts as a gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Maintain clear communication throughout the many business facets and ensure everyone is on the same page
- Track transactions and provide accurate reporting to team leads
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Assisting and supporting multiple agents with whatever they need
- Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong leadership skills managing alongside of the CEO
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth mindset
- Confident in working with a variety of personalities
- Proactive in all things within the business
- Massively accountable to team members
$50,000 - $60,000
About Heather Loper - Keller Williams Alabama Gulf Coast
A graduate of Auburn University with a major in Finance, Heather joined Keller Williams Realty in September 2011. She hit the ground running, and today has helped more than 600 families buy and sell their coastal Alabama & Florida properties. Her love for the area was a big part of her decision to pursue a career in real estate.
She considers it a privilege to live, work and raise a family in the Gulf Shores area. Helping others do the same is a big part of her motivation. She and her team pride themselves in offering high-level service and knowledge to their clients. It brings great satisfaction from knowing their skill and energy have made it possible for a buyer or seller to confidently take one of life’s biggest steps.
Heather balances her busy career with life as a wife and mother. When she is not busy running her team you can find her spending time with her family, where they enjoy boat days, traveling, and outdoor adventures.